- “Modernizing Medicare Coverage for Digital Health Technologies” September 2020. AdvaMed and CapView Strategies
- “Increasing Access to Behavioral Health Care Advances Value for Patients, Providers and Communities,” May 2019. American Hospital Association.
- “Responding to the Prescription Opioid Crisis,” June 2017. Association for Community Affiliated Health Plans
- “Improving Value for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries: The Role of D-SNPs,” March 2017. Anthem Public Policy Institute
- “Medicaid Managed Care for Members with Mental Health Conditions and/or Substance Use Disorders: Integrating Benefits and Care” December 2016. Anthem Public Policy Institute
- “Early Results from the Enhanced Personal Health Care Program: Learnings For The Movement To Value-Based Payment,” March 2016. Anthem Public Policy Institute
CapViewPoints and Blogs
- “Expanding Community-Based Immunization To Meet Today’s Vaccine Challenges,” Health Affairs Blog
CapView Briefs on MedPAC and MACPAC Meetings
CapView provides customized, longitudinal analyses of emerging issues being examined by the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC) and the Medicaid and CHIP Payment and Access Commission (MACPAC). Tailored to the policy concerns of individual clients, CapView’s brief analyses of sessions focus on:
- Implications for public policy and business priorities,
- Issues impacting stakeholder policy development, and
- Policymakers’ perspectives on critical issues facing the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
For more information on CapView’s policy briefs on MedPAC and MACPAC deliberations, please contact: