There is no doubt that in this era of constrained resources and a rapidly changing health policy landscape, our clients expect excellence—and that is what we expect of ourselves and of our work. Nothing else will suffice.
- Analyzing Medicaid managed care, state payment and delivery reform initiatives, as well as initiatives at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (CMMI).
- Developing Medicaid policy positions through legislative and regulatory channels.
- State Medicaid and Reform Tracker (SMaRT©), an exclusive CapView analysis and policy dashboard, which monitors Medicaid payment and delivery reforms and is customized for clients’ specific needs. SMaRT© provides program and policy insights on Medicaid and cross payer initiatives, all-payer data bases, and reforms addressing high-cost drugs and other services.
- Assisting plans in navigating issues on certification in the marketplaces.
- Working with stakeholders to evaluate access to products and services in qualified health plans and developing advocacy strategies to improve and maintain access to needed care.
- Monitoring and reviewing health insurance marketplace implementation.
Medicare Reform and Population Health Management. Our team partners with provider groups and hospital systems to develop population health management strategies, pilot innovative home-based care programs, and develop strategic advocacy plans for providers as they move to value-based payment. We also help partners think strategically about Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part B, and Part D.
Advocacy Strategy. We work collaboratively with our clients to develop and execute advocacy strategies with the Administration, Congress, states, and other key stakeholders. Using our understanding of the health policy landscape and how decisions are made, we assist clients in developing evidence based public policy strategies to advance their policy priorities.
Thought Leadership. We routinely participate in and facilitate corporate leadership councils, advisory boards, and health care panels. We also develop consensus-based policy agendas and strategic plans for coalitions and boards, and write white papers, issue briefs, and thought pieces on emerging issues.